Hey guys, Gio here once again with a leveling guide. Today I'll be explaining the best areas to level for the horde. I know I said I was going to write one a while ago, but the thing is I actually had to experiment with a horde character before being able to write this guide. Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the rules!!
1. Vote twice a day, save your points, never spend em on "no lvl req. leveling items."
2. Once you hit the level the guide tells you to get to in a certain zone, drop all your quests there and move on.
3.Go to the trainer at the following levels: 6, 10, 15, 25, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80.
4. Be sure to run at all times, killing everything that holds experience. On your way to a quest location? Run there, killing all in your path! No mercy!
5. Download the addon Quest Helper or Carbonite, they put arrows on your screen pointing you to the location where all quest items/npcs are.
6. Don't kill any Alliance or I WILL FIND YOU!
7. Don't follow rule #6, it was a joke.
If you follow those rules, leveling to 80 should be easy! Now time for the guide!
All starting areas provide enough quests to go from level 1-10.
Trolls & Orcs: Durotar
Undead: Trisfal Glades
Blood Elves: Eversong Woods
On my alliance guide, I told everyone to go to Westfall at level 10, seeing as how the trip there isn't to time consuming. Since the horde are more spread out I will send each race to a specific location.
Trolls & Orcs: The Barrens
Undead: Silverpine Forest
Tauren: The Barrens
Blood Elves: Ghostlands
Now here there are 2 options. You can either head to Stonetalon Mountains or you can make your way to Ashenvale Forest. Both will provide quick leveling. If you seem to have trouble finding quests after level 25, you can always head to Thousand Needles like I did.
Here the questing spots are plentiful! Head to any one of these areas. Choose any of them.
Arathi Highlands: Some quests, great xp, get from 30-35 here easily, maybe higher if you look for the quests. If you can't make it to 40, move on to one of the other locations.
Desolace: Great spot for some